Saturday, April 26, 2008

25 de Abril de 2008

Warm day in Lisbon, 1 euro carnations, a lot of people in the street, I guess each one of them looking and wishing for something else. I though everybody was in the street to celebrate 25th of April 1974, but no, there were a lot of other collateral manifestations-for workers, for the liberation of some parts of Spain, for handicapped people.....enthusiasm and some photo harassment (as I did, as well....but well, those were the rules of the game). It is my second 25th of April in Lisbon.













I especially like this guy and of course I admired his Che Guevara flag....he liked to pose and he did that for me.











this one is my favorite

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

de fapt, ce se sarbatoreste de 25 aprilie ?

Portugal said...

revolutia garoafelor din 25 aprilie 1974 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnation_Revolution