Monday, April 21, 2008

Lapa - 21 de Abril de 2008




I had to thank my dear Sun for shinning back again. As I have waited for him for more then two endless weeks when all the torments of the weather, all the struggles and frustrations of a permanent serene lovely sky came to Lisbon. It was overwhelming for me. I never thought the Ocean can be so powerful over a piece of land, I never thought that wind can blow so dramatically and rain can pour like you pour water from a huge bucket. And then my lovely Sun shone again and that was today. And I went for a 30 minutes peaceful walk in Lapa and wondered if people know how blessed they are or they could be if they were just able to forget all their useless worries that will not lead them to anywhere and just admire nature waking up. And I photographed the light, the shadows, the morning and a lovely square in front of the Art Museum, an almost deserted square – it is always a wonder for me why is it that empty. And I loved it, as always and forever. This is part of my endless love declaration for the Sun ☺







No comments: